Fri 21st Apr, 2017
7:00pm - 9:00pm
ISRA Centre, Level 3, 128-136 South Parade
The Qur'anic Worldview' module is the first of a 12-module
series based on the Risale-Nur, an acclaimed work of Said Nursi (d.1960).
The topics covered in this module are:
• Fundamentals of Islamic worldview
• Comparison of the Qur’anic worldview and materialistic philosophy
• Qur’anic approach to human life and society
• Three aspects of the world
• Does religion limit freedom?
• The difference between Iman and Islam
• Psychology of belief
• The five fruits of faith in God and the afterlife
This module will go for 6 weeks and will be delivered by Mehmet Ozalp who ha studied the Risale Nur for many years and has a great passion for it.
This event is open for men and women.