Fri 29th Mar, 2019
7pm - 9pm
ISRA Centre , Level 3, 128-136 South Pde, Auburn NSW, 2144
**Discount available If you register before the 25th March**
ISRA is pleased to offer its popular six-week Personal Leadership course comprising of essential leadership knowledge, discussions over practical dimensions and in-class activities to hone in the art of personal leadership. This course will significantly improve your life and work.
- Thorough self-evaluation questionnaire in all aspects of life
- Decision-making model, factors impacting on our decisions
- Controlling and changing habits
- Ability to enter a state of leadership at will
- Difference between management and leadership
- 4th generation time management techniques
- Emotional intelligence
- Relationships, listening and influencing
- Building trust and working in teams that work
Certificate given for completion *minimum attendance of 90% is required
Upon registration, you will receive an invoice along with the methods of payment.
Instructor: Dr Mehmet Ozalp
Dr Mehmet Ozalp has extensive management and leadership experience working as a manager in Telstra and founding and managing two large organisations. He is the director for the Centre for Islamic Studies and Civilization at Charles Sturt University as well as the director for ISRA. He is widely read in the leadership literature.