Thu 25th Jul, 2019 to Thu 26th Sep, 2019
10:30am - 12:30pm
ISRA Sydney Office, Level 3, 128-136 South Parade, Auburn NSW 2144
'What you feed your mind determines your child’s education'.
This term, ISRA Mothers Group presents 'Parenting in Islam', a unique course in the light of the Quran and the prophetic Sunnah. A comprehensive road map for Mothers who play a central role in their children’s holistic education. This 10 week course applies knowledge from wisdom in character development to teaching key Islamic practices by a diversity of experienced speakers. Register now and enhance your educative quality.
- Religious education and the age of discernment
- Instilling prophetic virtues
- Approval, rebellion and belonging
- Solutions to teen rebellion
- Modern day challenges
- Technology pros and cons
- Pornography and other taboo topics
- Practical parenting tips
- Effective communication
- Raising emotionally intelligent children
- Anger management for parents and children
and many more...
Course materials provided with complimentary inclusions:
- Islamic children's program (ages 3-6): Islamic book reading, art and craft, games, memorising short duas & surahs (Complimentary for up to two siblings, $5 per week per extra sibling)
- Parents room with audio & visual connection for mothers with younger children
- First invite to monthly Children's Story Time (pre-selected Islamic themes)
- Discounted registration to ISRA children's library, borrow Islamic teen's and children's books to your home (Opening soon)
- Complimentary afternoon tea after lessons
Course fee negotiable upon request.