Fri 5th Jul, 2019
ISRA Sydney Centre, Level 3, 128-136 South Pde, Auburn NSW
ISRA is pleased to present this 8 week course providing a detailed coverage of Islamic faith and worldview addressing questions put to challenge the relevance of Islam in the modern world. The course approaches each topic applying both revelation and reason with the result of increased yaqīn (certainty in faith).
Consider the following questions before you decide whether you should do the course:
- Can I explain the belief in qadar to myself and others?
- Can I list and explain the 13 attributes of God?
- Do I know the difference between purpose of life and meaning of life?
- Can I prove the existence of life after death?
- Can I reconcile my faith in God with the suffering in the world?
If your answer to any of these questions is ‘no’ then it is essential that you do this course. These and many other similar topics and issues will be covered in this 8-week course.
Duration: Once a week for eight weeks
Instructor: Dr Mehmet Ozalp