ISRA & MIRAJ SPIRITUAL NIGHT (MALES)
This holy night marks the night journey of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem and the miraculous ascension.
Join us on this special night of worship, supplication, and salawat to our beloved Prophet (PBUH).
- 7pm – 7.30pm: Dessert & Tea
- 7.30pm: Quran Recitation
- 7:35pm: Nasheed
- 7.45pm: Collective Salawat
- 7.50pm: Maghreb + tasbihat
- 8.15pm: Poem on the Prophet (pbuh)
- 8.20pm: Islamic Talk: What does ISRA and Miraj mean for the Prophet (pbuh), humanity and individual Muslims
- 9.00pm: Finish