Want to make the most of the summer break and prepare for 2022? This exclusive four-week course tailored for personal and spiritual excellence will give you just that.
This course is for males & females aged 17 to 23.
- Personal Leadership: Prophetic leadership, time management, public speaking and more.
- Theology (Aqeedah): Does God exist? Do I have a choice & freedom in life and more.
- Life of the Prophet: How does ancient wisdom & incidents in the Prophet’s (pbuh) life relate to me now?
- Contemporary Islamic Issues: Religion, culture, ethics and Islamic law, gender & relationships
- Fiqh Workshops: Salat and Purification
- Islamic Spirituality: Ikhlas (authenticity), istiqama (balance), forgiveness and more.
- Interactive Sessions amongst the attendees
Time & Days: 10am – 2.30pm, every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Dates: Tuesday 11 Jan 2022 to Thursday 3 February 2022
Location: Online. Onsite option for Sydney residents may be available based on demand.
Below is the breakdown for each day
|11.30am – 12.30pm||Session 2|
|1.00pm – 2.00pm||Session 3|
A certificate will be provided upon successful completion.
Scholarships are available for people experiencing financial difficulty. Inquire via email@example.com
Registrations close Sunday 19 December. Apply now!