Thu 24th Oct, 2019 to Thu 12th Dec, 2019
ISRA Sydney, Level 3, 128-136 South Parade Auburn NSW 2144
“...He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection mawadah and mercy rahma..'(ar Rum, 30:21)
What are the steps to a blissful marriage in Islam ?
ISRA Mothers group invites you to attend an 8 week course with an inspiring line up of speakers for a successful marriage in Islam.
Want to acquire saadat addaryn joy in both lives? Join us on this spiritual journey exploring mawadah in the blessing of marriage.
The course content includes essential tools and tips for a successful marriage such as:
- Prophetic model of a successful marriage
- Choosing a spouse
- Marriage contract- how to overcome marriage problems
- Resource materials provided.
Dr Sahil Yucel
- The purpose of marriage.
- The prophetic way of marriage.
- Choosing a spouse.
- Getting to know them.
Shaykh Haisam Farache
- The engagement period and getting married.
- The marriage contract and customs.
- The prophetic model for successful marriage
- Being Allah-centric and connecting wth prophetic examples
- Why propblems happen.
- Challenges wth pornography.
-Resolving conflicts and differences.
-Achieving balance in worship, work, rest and family.
- How to save your marriage.
- Seeking counsel in the face of conflict.
and many more...
Course materials provided with complimentary inclusions:
- Complimentary afternoon tea after lessons.
- Parents room with audio & visual connection for mothers with children age's 0-2.
- Islamic children's program (ages 2-6): Islamic storybook reading, short duas & games. (Complimentary for up to two siblings, $5 per week per extra sibling.
- Discounted registration to ISRA children's library, borrow Islamic teens and children's books all ages to your home. (Opening soon)