Sat 23rd Nov, 2019
Sun 24th Nov, 2019
10.00am - 4.00pm (both days)
250 Hume Hwy Somerton , ISRA Melboune Centre
What will be covered across the two days:
- Overview of public speaking principles
- Holding the audience’s attention
- Listening skills
- The art of PowerPoint – traps to avoid
- How to include everybody in a lecture – the art of engagement
- How to set the tone in a room
- Learn by doing – attendees will be asked to speak at the event and practice public speaking
About the facilitator, David Purcell:
David has been a member of Toastmasters for 31 years and held every club executive position in Toastmasters plus district executive positions including area governor, divisional governor and Lt Governor Marketing. He has been a club sponsor, club mentor and has conducted speech craft courses for over 25 years. He attended Toastmasters meetings in Indonesia, Singapore and Papua New Guinea. He is an Able Toastmaster and a Competent Leader within the Toastmasters ranking.
What are you waiting for? Register now. Only 15 spots available. Cost includes morning tea and lunch on both days.
This event is sold out stay tuned for next time we run it